As you can see, Crews caught a tiger by his toe and also tried out some yummy Mots for Tots apple juice in his sippy cup. I think red is going to be one of his favorite colors. I took these this morning while we were waiting to go pick Savannah up. I am learning how to collage too. We'll see how it goes.Thursday, September 25, 2008
Catch a tiger by his toe...
As you can see, Crews caught a tiger by his toe and also tried out some yummy Mots for Tots apple juice in his sippy cup. I think red is going to be one of his favorite colors. I took these this morning while we were waiting to go pick Savannah up. I am learning how to collage too. We'll see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Did Felkey teach you how to do this?
Post a Comment