Crews got a new Auburn hat from his Grandaddy on Sunday. So far he is really enjoying it. He has started clapping - thanks to his love for pat-a-cake. Chase and I are about to have our hands full because Crews is going to be into everything. Yesterday, he pulled up to his knees to reach Grant's lion on top of the trunk/coffee table. Once he happily retrieved it, he sat right back down and chewed on its tail. He is soooo determined and not easily discouraged. He is so funny to me and continues to make me laugh out loud. I fall in love with him and Savannah more every day.
To view more pictures from Sunday - also staring Britt and Parker - click the link below:
3 comments:
Hey LeAnne! Kristi gave me the link to your blog since I asked her via Facebook if she ever talked to you. Your kids are so precious and look just like you, especially Crews! This blogger thing is pretty cool, so I'm glad I joined. It looks like you guys are doing great! Keep in touch... Amanda
I can't believe how much Crews looks like you! Cute pictures!
Love it! Miss getting to talk to you! Love your blog...stay in touch...when you have time ;-)
Post a Comment