skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Updates...
- It has been a while since I have posted pictures, so I have some catching up to do. I posted several today (see below). I will post more soon.
- Crews has been babbling bye-bye-bye-bye and ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma for a while, but he now clearly says bye-bye in conversation. He even opens and closes his hand with it sometimes to wave. It is adorable. I love watching him look at his hand in amazement as it opens and closes like ours. We think he will start crawling this week. His favorite sound so far is "crinkly sound" like that of the wipes packet. He is also very fond of Pat-a-Cake.
- Savannah is really enjoying school and church these days. I have enjoyed all of the new songs she comes home singing and the art work she has done. She is increasingly humorous to me. I love all of the funny things she says.
- I have to share my favorite blog...if you haven't heard me talk about it yet...I have to go to this blog when I get a chance to sit down at the computer to go "blogging." I found it through Elizabeth (thanks!!). I am very inspired by her faith and her life, and I particularly enjoy the "Not Me Mondays." Maybe I'll try one of those in the near future. Here's the link: http://www.mycharmingkids.net/. Enjoy.
3 comments:
Hey! SO glad you're blogging! I didnt even remember that I gave you our blog. Hope you are doing well. Elizabeth
Hey! So excited that you are doing Not Me Monday!! Isnt it hilarious?!? What a miracle baby stellan is! Glad I can keep up with you now through your blog! YEA!!
Hey LeAnne! I am glad to see your blog! I have been without a computer for WAY TOO long!!!!!! I hope to be getting it back SOON! Thanks for the link...I will check it out!
Post a Comment