Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I have NOT loved MckMama's site too long and had her button on my blog for soooo long to just now do a Not Me! Monday! ... So here is some catching up from the past month or so...
I did NOT have to ride home from Dr. Bang's office wearing nothing on top but a bra and a pillow case draped around my shoulders because I was thrown up on two or three times in the office. Not Me! That would be gross!
I have NOT decided that I would love to throw every last thing in my house away (except the chocolate) just so it could stay clean for 15 minutes - Not Me! That would be such a waste of money, right?
I have NOT had to limit myself to one jar of Nutella a month, because I do NOT eat it by the spoonfuls as sit and watch TV or catch up on blogs...that would be so fattening, so I would NOT do that!
I also do NOT have a great and wonderful husband who gave me a box of chocolate for Valentine's Day which I have NOT eaten all but the few - I mean few- last pieces. No, that would be glutton-ess!!
I have NOT indulged by child with everything Cars imaginable - even the famous "Car Boots!" I did NOT have a hard time waiting to give them to her for Valentine's Day! I especially did NOT give her one of her books: If You Give A Cat A Cupcake early because I truly couldn't wait any longer to read it to her. I would NOT do that - that may spoil her!
I also do NOT allow my son to use a pink paci when the need arises, just to keep peace and quiet his hawk-like squeals. But most importantly I have NEVER let him use it in public! Nope! NOT ME!
Whewwww! That was a little therapeutic! Now, for some updated pictures of my little darlin's click HERE.

9 comments:
I have NOT said AMEN! to every have NOT you just mentioned, and I have NOT done some of the same have NOTs you just mentioned!
I enjoyed this post Leanne:) I hope whoever is all better from Dr. Bang's office trip. That does NOT sound fun at all!
LeAnne I am so glad to see your post! I have been checking your blog and thought maybe you had quit! Savannah and Crews are growing, they have changed a lot since we last saw yall! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Oh you are SO funny! I cannot believe you rode home in your bra with a pillowcase wrapped around your shoulders! That is just way too funny! I'm glad to see you back on here, too, and am relieved to know that I'm not the only one that feels like I can't keep my house clean for 15 mins and only two of us live here!
LOVE IT!!! Especially the chocolate comments because I so know this about you! Hope you guys are doing well. Lots of love!
Glad I say you this morning and found your blog. That post is too funny. I may have to do that myself! Of course DID nots wouldn't be quite that funny! Isn't being a mommy wonderful?! I can't wait for baby #2. We will start trying this August. Hopefully it will happen right away. We are definitely not getting any younger. Hehe! How were you able to put your friends where it tells you how long ago they did a new post? I have seen that on others pages but haven't asked anyone how to do it yet? Check out my page when you get a chance. I know those times are few and far between for you.
Ooops! I really should proofread before posting comments. Glad I SAW you not say you!
Leanne, go over to my blog asourceofwonder.com. There's a surprise and gift for you there!
Sorry - that's asourceofwonder.blogspot.com
Post a Comment