Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008 photo preview...

This is "Crewsie," as Savannah lovingly call him, before eating lots and lots of wrapping paper and tissue paper. It was his favorite part of Christmas.
Here is Savi sporting her favorite 'jamas (as we call them)...Cars. She is in love with Cars. Her favorite stocking stuffer was a Car sippy cup.
sniff...sniff...

11 comments:

Sherry said...

Aha! I've been waiting and waiting for a new post but I know everyone's been so busy with Christmas. Both of your "babies" are SO beautiful. Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and have a prosperous and wonderful New Year.

Elizabeth said...

Those two could not be cuter! I hope they had a fun "ho ho" as we call it at our house. LOL! I am still trying to figure out how to send that slide show. It's so big it won't go through email. Ugh! Anyway, hope you guys had a wonderful holiday. Lots of love!

Shonna said...

I think it is precious that Savannah is into "Cars"! I bet chase had reather watch that with her better than the Disney princess movies!!!

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, Julianne, and Cole said...

Savannah and Crews are so adorable. I can't quite tell who they look like. I think Crews definitely has your eyes. Blogging is addictive! I'm not sure what I'll do when Jack takes less naps:)

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, Julianne, and Cole said...

Okay, so ignore that it says it is from young adults... I am working on a website for our sunday school class because I thought it would be easy.... I guess this is why I married a computer nerd because I definitely need technical assistance correcting what I messed up last night!!

Sherry said...

It's me again. I did go to MckMama's and loved it. I will be a regular visitor to her blog, I'm sure. Do you know her personally?

Carrie said...

Hey LeAnne. It has been a while! I have been trying to leave you a comment for weeks! Finally I was able to connect. I am glad you had a great Christmas. Your children are beautiful. Though I don't know you THAT well, I always enjoy running into you. Your sweet spirit brightens my day. I am looking forward to keeping up with you and your family!
jasonandcarrieforefamily.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

Sorry it took me so long to answer your question about what kind of camera I have. I have a 35mm DSLR camera, a Pentax, and I love it! I had a 35mm Pentax film before and like it and you can use the same lens with the digital so I just stayed with Pentax. Waiting for a new post :) I check in every day almost!

Emily said...

I got suckered into blogging, thought you would like to know! We can't wait to see y'all in March!

Anonymous said...

Hey LeAnne-
Love catching up on the blog! :)

Julie said...

LeAnne,

You have a beautiful family!! I have a little neice named Savannah Faith Kelley. I call her Savvy for short. :)

I have a Nikon D80. It was purchased two years ago from B&H photo(online)where they have great prices on their cameras, lens, etc.-Just a little info. if your are interested.... I'm STILL learning how to use it to the best of it's capabilities. Slowly, but surely I'm getting a little better. I love taking pictures and aspire to be better at it one day! :) I'm going to add you to my blog so I can view your page daily. BTW-I love the name Crews!!!