Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First Haircut and Easter

Crews got his first haircut today at Wiggins' Barber Shop. He is the fifth generation Cotton to have his hair cut by Henry Wiggins! He did very well and sat pretty still as long as his hands were occupied with something "interesting."
Before...
Also before - looking like Phil Collins 80's style...
At Wiggins...
Checkin' out the chair...
The first cut ever!!
The finished product.
The five generations of Cottons with their barber.
(E.J. Cotton - pictured)
(Donald, Don, and Chase Cotton - standing)
(Henry Wiggins and Crews - sitting)
Fireman Crews
He likes to walk in his boots!
FBC Easter Egg Hunt
Savannah shook all the eggs she picked up to check out her "loot"
Easter "baskets"

5 comments:

Lynn Castleberry said...

He did very good! Madison would not even sit in the chair for her first cut. That is awesome that you were able to capture a moment like that!

Looks like the Easter bunny was very good to those sweet children!

Lori Griffin said...

I saw the picture of Crew's first haircut in the newspaper this morning!! What great pictures!! I know Savannah enjoyed the egg hunt too!

ArtManWes said...

The first haircut is bittersweet, isn't it? I made sure the beautician didn't take TOO much off! I remember my dad got his hair cut at Wiggins Barber Shop, too.

Sherry said...

That is SO cool - the five generations pictured and all had their hair cut by Mr. Wiggins! I like that!

Tara Harden said...

Hey Leanne! I just found your blog! I have so enjoyed being able to keep up with everybody through blogging. Looking forward to seeing more stuff in the future.... We'll be moving back in the summer of 2010.