Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Well, this week I certainly was NOT trying on clothes in a dressing room with S when she announced that she had to tee-tee. I certainly did NOT tell her to hold it in and then try to distract her by making her my "big helper." I even did NOT tell her they didn't have a bathroom we could use there, because that would have been selfish and insensitive. I did NOT want to just finish trying on my clothes. (side note: She had just used the bathroom 30 minutes before at the restaurant - so I thought she just wanted to go to the bathroom like toddlers do sometimes and we were only two outfits in...probably four to go...and I really don't think they had a customer bathroom) I did NOT get fair warning when S said, "I can't hold it in!" Then I did NOT see that "uh-oh" look on her face which lead to an equally, if not more terrified "uh-oh" look on my face. I did NOT pick her up and place her in the middle of the dressing room just in time for the river to flow. Of coarse, it was NOT tons and tons and tons of "tee-tee." I did NOT pause for a moment thinking what to do - how will I clean this up? And I surely did NOT try on just one more thing while I had her stand completely still before we exited and broke the news to the nice girl working. Are you kidding me? I would definitely NOT do that!!
I also did NOT have to wear pants two sizes (okay, maybe 1 & 1/3 sizes ;) ) too big to church because some laundry fairy completely hid all of my clothes from me - seriously. I could find nothing - they vanished! Granted, with the extra "Crews pounds" I do NOT have to lose, I do NOT have just a couple of church worthy and especially nursery worthy clothes to wear. I did NOT feel like Bozo the Clown with my "balloon pants" as Chase so lovingly called them. I absolutely was NOT so mortified to have them on that I did NOT change them in the van, while Chase was driving down Hwy 55, without removing my seat belt! It was NOT straight to blue jeans for me.
Man I love Not Me Monday!
Now...Here are some recent pictures...Disney on Ice. S was all decked out in Cars from head to toe. We had a good time and even got to see our friends Emily, BearBear, and Paige (pictured below)!

7 comments:
Too funny! I almost dread going shopping with Wesley because it never fails, "Mommy, I have to go poop."
Oh that is just absolutely hilarious!! I have been keeping up with y'all via blog and just love these "not me mondays". Thanks for sharing!!
The very same experience (with a little different details) did NOT happen to me in a dressing room at a store in Montgomery Mall when it was still a good place to go in a store called Express, I think, with ERIN when she was 14 YEARS OLD!!!!!!! I had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming! She peed in the floor in the dressing room because she could not hold it and thought she could long enough to try on one more outfit. Emily and I were sitting outside the dressing room on that red couch they had outside the dressing rooms. Erin stuck her head out the door with a look on it like HELP! So I went in and there was a puddle of pee! I asked her if SHE did that and she started crying and said yes. Thank goodness, it was a wooden floor but the dressing room doors were high enough off the floor that you COULD see what was going on down that low if you wanted. What I figured out to do so Erin would not be embarrased was for her to put on a pair of shorts she had tried on and liked and we would put her panties and shorts she wore in there in a bag and tell the sales lady that she started her period and needed to wear the shorts out of the store. I would pay for them and would she please take the tag off and it worked. I used her shorts and panties to wipe up the floor before we left the dressing room to tell this lie to the saleslady! For a long time, I had to keep my mouth shut about this and so did Emily but now she (Erin) tell people about it because it was 10 years ago!
This was so funny! And cute picture of S & P!
To Funny! Im glad I found your blog! Hope everyone is doing good!
Hilarious, "Not Me Monday!" stuff. Looks like yall are doing well! Love ya!
That is too much! How funny! It showa me what I have to look forward to! I am excited about your new (NOT so new anymore) job. I hope it is going well for you! Cute pics. I can't wait to be a mom, tee tee in the dressing room and all!
Post a Comment