Monday, July 27, 2009
Please pray for Stellan. Read MckMama's site for updates, but he is not doing good right now. You can also get more current updates on Twitter from her.
I have lots to update and share from our summer.
I hope to do so soon.
I have been playing around with my picture at the top, but the best pictures I have right now are from LeighAnn Ralls. We love her photography! She is so good with children. I hope to have a more up to date photo up soon.
I'll leave you with this...Savannah said today, "Look Mama, I made you a callapitter!!!"
So cute! I love it! I may never tell her the correct way to say it!
(Does anyone know how to separate my lines without it looking like one big paragraph?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know how you feel about "callapitter"! Erin and Emily used to say "mazagine" and I loved it! Pretty pics!
Hey Leanne! I love your pictures at the top! How did you do that?
nancyb.wilson@gmail.com
Post a Comment