Savannah started ballet classes. She has been waiting for this since she was 2!
Making Jello Jigglers...
Some of her creations...
Loving bananas!!! Just like lovin' Curious George while eating bananas!
Eggs-perimenting with egg-free recipes.
Cupcake batter is still just as good without eggs!
Watching the most beautiful ocean I have ever seen - of coarse it changed in 24 hours - but while it lasted, it was like being on an exotic island only an hour & 30 mins away from home!!
Making frozen popsicles...
...which were very tough to get out even after the "15 second water dip" recommended...
...but just as tasty as could be...our favorites were the chocolate pudding pops
Chillin' with a chocolate sprinkle donut (have I mentioned before how much we love chocolate and sprinkles?)
Chillin with his banana...
...Leaning the importance of stretching...
Waiting with the other ballerinas...
Ice Age: "Dino" the Dinosaur (as Savi calls it) was fun - I had to cover her ears for most of it though - she has never been much for loud noises.
We finished up with some cotton candy with sprinkles ice cream to make the day complete.
There is much, much, much more. But for another post... until then...
(I am switching up colors so you can see the different "paragraphs." One day I will learn html so I can separate better... until then you'll get run-on sentences (sorry Mr. Wingard) and different colors due to time constraint.) ;)

6 comments:
Very cute pictures! I know what you mean- I post so fast sometimes that I just can't worry about editing or making it sound "just right" most days!!
Who is allergic to eggs? I made be coming to you for advice- I've narrowed down to 4 things I think it could be... sigh!
Love Savi's sunglasses and Jack loves bananas too! Augh, the joys of licking a beater!!
Ah, so cute! The same thing happened with Paige on that movie. She just couldn't stand how loud it was. Heck, Johnny and I can't stand how loud it was. I read your comment on my blog a/b flowers. Johnny does all that and I just enjoy it! Paige loves to pick flowers but she's really good with them.
Fun stuff! Looks like y'all have had a busy summer as well. A new school year is here, ready or not! I am ready though!
It looks like you guys had a great summer together! Will Savannah be starting preschool this year? Holy cow, LeAnne. Could Crews look any more like you? I think not.
Love love love all your pictures!! Especially the ones you had up briefly of Savannah in the tutu. So precious!
We miss y'all! It's so good to catch up by looking at your pictures! Give Savannah and Crews our love! Looks like y'all had a fun summer!
Post a Comment