These pictures are from a few months ago...I know both of my children are probably too old to still use a paci at night(okay, they are definitely too old)...but isn't it nice to be surrounded by that much sleepy sweetness! I love sleeping babies and toddlers!
Sweet dreams!


6 comments:
Absolutely precious, and priceless.
How long did you have to be still? Just kidding! It is super sweet and it goes by too fast.
sweet, sweet, sweet! (and we still have a paci at night, too)
That is just too precious for words!!
Sweet, sweet pics! I can't wait to experience it myself! I'm glad I get to see you more often. You brighten my day! I hope you are enjoying your job! Jason and I would love to get together with you guys and have dinner or something...Everybody's always busy, but maybe some time..:)
LOVE the snoozing pics!!! PRECIOUS!
How is Savannah liking dance?!?!
Post a Comment