Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Times

This week has been so much fun! We have celebrated Valentine's Day at school and MeMe's, PaPa's, and Great-Granddaddy's Birthdays. Yesterday we celebrated SNOW! It was so much fun! We had the best time playing. Snowmen were built. "Mr. Snowball" was thrown many many times. Snow was caught on our tongues. Many smiles and laughs were had. Tomorrow we will celebrate our love! All ready for the very rainy weather earlier this week. Savi Sue made these Valentine's for her friends - so cute !

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love how we've ended the week with snow!!! Isn't it so much fun to see the excitement in our little one's eyes?

Oh, and where did you create your collage of pics at the top of your blog? It is SUPER cute and I'd love to do the same with mine some time.

LeAnne said...

I know what you mean. The most fun was watching them enjoy themselves. Some of the best things really are free.


We downloaded Picasa 3 for our photos on the computer. There is a collage application that's lots of
fun. I just save the collage and use it as my header picture. Make sure you check to "shrink to fit" or it will be way too big.

Sherry said...

I love your new look! and the valentines are SO cute:)

Carrie said...

JUST NOW catching up on blogging! LOVE your pics. Hope all is well!