Monday, May 3, 2010
FLY lady
If you have not come across the FLY lady yet, please go by and check it out. My house, complete with two toddlers and busy-busy things had become what she refers to as CHAOS..."can't have anyone over syndrome." :) Well, not anymore...I have started doing her babysteps and routines and it really works. I had realized last year that my sink and counters are the areas in my house that can make me feel stressed if they are cluttered. So the first babystep was great! I have kept the sink shining! What a stress relief it is to look at the sink dish free and clean. Maybe I will post my shiny sink picture this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love FLY lady too!
I've never heard of her so I'll have to check it out
I've never heard of her. How do I find her??? Sounds like just what I need!
you can find her at flylady.net if you are interested.
I am totally checking her out, 'cause my house has been in CHAOS for nearly a month now, and I am losing it!
I cannot believe FLY lady is still around. I "did" her years ago when my sister who lives in KY told me a/b her! ha! It really does work. You just have to be committed. I'm traveling around my blogs today/tonight which FB has prevented me from doing!! I still LOVE blogging and it's gd to see you and others still doing it, too! Are you on FB?
Post a Comment