I was inspired by this list from last year, so Savi and I sat down a couple of weeks ago and made our list. You can see our results at the right. I am not sure that they are all season appropriate, however we put everything on the list that we could possibly want to do. Chase thinks our list sounds nice but "expensive." I am going to try to Dave Ramsey this summer as much as possible while hopefully facilitating some really great memories for Savannah and Crews.
If you have not seen Whatever's site, you will most likely be sucked in and addicted. If you are like me and attracted visually to blogs by beautiful photography, you'll want to "plunder" in this one a while. My 3 favorite sites are all photographers/mothers.

FlyLady update: I have to admit I have taken a break in the last 2 weeks, and I can really tell a difference. I have not left off my weekly home blessings though. :)
***Does anyone know how to make paragraph breaks in blogger? I can't get it to work so I'm just using random photos currently.
No comments:
Post a Comment