Thursday, April 2, 2009

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures of last month. We celebrated both Crews and Savannah's Birthdays last weekend. I don't think we will do a double party again. I felt like I couldn't savour my babies enough that way. It went by all too fast for me. Savannah blew out her candles like a champ and Crews just wanted to touch the fire - I had to hold his hand back. I tell you, boys are different than girls for sure. Savannah never wanted to play in the toilet, trash, or anything nasty, yet Crews finds them incredibly interesting and entertaining. Savannah has also just warmed up to playing in the sand and loves it, but has never (to my knowledge) eaten it. Crews has passed this milestone as well. He not only tried one fist full, but a second fist full, and unfortunately a third fist full! Oh my goodness! I am going to have to let a lot of things go now that I have a boy. I love-love-love them both so much! I am so thankful for them! Also my sister is going to have Lauri Grace next Thursday, so please pray for a safe and easy delivery (cesarean) next week.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Are their birthdays very close together? My brother's two children have birthdays two days apart - a boy and a girl - and they used to have combined birthdays, too. I think they quit that for a while and now that they're adults, young adults, they combine them sometimes once again. Just different stages of life, I guess. You are so wisely intuitive and sensitive about your children:) Enjoy them.

Sherry said...

P.S. I had no idea about Stellan!

Emily said...

Happy birthdays Savannah & Crews!