Sunday, August 8, 2010

"Hotlanta"

We went to visit Raine and Lauren earlier this summer and had a great time. Here are several of our fun memories. It was very, very hot there - as it is here.

First: Imagine That Children's Museum of Atlanta Next: Museum of Natural History - Fernbank Museum (This is where everyone thought I wanted to go when I was trying to get us to Imagine That. Once we got there, I told Chase that I didn't think we had gone to the right place. But we had fun and then we headed to Imagine That.) Next: Aquarium

(this is Uncle Raine for those who may not know)

Now, I am way - way behind on posting from this summer! We have accomplished almost all of our summer list. I will try to update soon, but here's what we have done so far...

Aquarium

Children's museum

go to parks

slip and slide

beach

feed birds

Micheal Buble' concert

"picnic"

collect seashells

watch sunset

pick and eat blueberries

paint pottery at seaside

art camp

tumbling camp

make a necklace and bracelet

***Savannah has decided that we will not camp this year - "maybe when she's older" she says.

1 comment:

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, Julianne, and Cole said...

The museum looks like lots of fun- may have to work that into our next trip that way. How was the Buble concert? Awesome?